An official government document given to a citizen is a birth certificate. It includes information on the child’s name, nationality, gender, and religion as well as his date and place of birth, father’s name and nationality, mother’s name and nationality, and the location and time the certificate was extracted.
Your birth certificate is a significant piece of personal documentation that serves as identification and citizenship evidence, allowing you to benefit from all of your country’s advantages. It is quite important since it demonstrates your rights and duties. You can check out Certified True Copy Attestation for further information.
Why are the birth certificates required to be translated?
Birth certificates must be translated for a number of reasons, including taxes, obtaining a driver’s licence, enrolling in school, applying for a passport, obtaining a residency visa, and some academic institutions and universities. Birth certificates must also be translated for immigration and international travel whenever your native language is different from the country to which you are travelling. For instance, if you are an Egyptian or Emirati person travelling to the United States or Italy and your native language is different, you will need to produce a birth certificate that has been translated into English or Italian. You can visit MOFA Attestation Dubai for professional assistance.
Here are the steps that need to be followed for birth certificate translation:
- Birth certificates should be submitted electronically and in clear form to the certified translation office. The names should be written in the birth certificate accurately, using passports or copies of them as a guide to be compared to, as if there were a difference between the letters of the names, you would be in trouble and your document would be rejected. Providing your name, contact information (including your email address and phone number), and the language you want the document translated into.
- The project manager will receive your document, work with you to make the process as simple as possible, support you, and assign your birth certificate to an accomplished translator who will translate it precisely and as soon as you have discussed and agreed upon without delay. He will make every effort to ensure that the translated version of your document is an exact replica of the original.
- The length, formatting, and target language of the birth certificate will all affect how long it takes to translate. However, you shouldn’t worry since we will try our best to send your document as quickly as possible while you have a cup of coffee.
Some other steps :
- Your birth certificate will be sent to the translator by the project manager, who will also make sure that the formatting is consistent with the original. The birth certificate translation must be a mirror image and exact replica of the original and must translate every word. The translated copy must translate and identify any seals or stamps on the certificate. The project manager will ask the customer if it is clear and readable to edit or translate any text, number, or seal that the translator has marked as “illegible” or highlighted.
- After the birth certificate has been translated, the project manager sends it to the reviewer to check every word, make sure nothing has been left out or added, and ensure that all of the numbers, names, places, and other information are accurate.
- You can deliver your translated birth certificate in person, mail it, or use any other method you deem appropriate after the translation and editing process is complete. The translated birth certificate must bear all of our certified office’s attestation seals.
- Do not worry about your documents being in a secure or highly confidential location because all of your translated documents are stored on the company’s computer.
How to attest your birth certificate in Dubai?
A birth certificate must be attested in order for the expatriate resident of Dubai to apply for a residency visa, admission to a school, or for any other reason. This step ensures that your document is true and that all of its contents are original.
The following steps are involved in attesting your birth certificate:
- Collect the necessary documents for attesting, such as the original birth certificate in your name, copies of the parents’ passports, a current passport, and two pictures of the passport.
- Bring your original birth certificate and a photocopy that has been stamped to make it look to be an authentic document. For Egyptian expats, the ministry of foreign affairs of the country where your birth certificate was issued must certify your document.
- The UAE Embassy in your country will certify the authenticity of your birth certificate.
- Go to the Dubai courts notary public or the Abu Dhabi notary public with the necessary documents so they can be verified, notary public.
- The UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation should attest your birth certificate. You can go through Degree certificate attestation in UAE, Dubai for additional enquiries.