Professional cargo services are available from the UAE to the UK, so it is possible to carry out every procedure, including customs clearance to the UK via virama and seaborne cargo in a comprehensive manner. The United Arab Emirates announced its determination to make a post-Brexit free trade agreement with the United Kingdom in February 2020. Made it busy. The National Cargo Service has played a very important role in the way cargo service has been dispatched around the world for decades. The logistics sector and other businesses in the UK are dependent on forwarding, with companies using advanced technology to make freight methods, international remittances, and receptions available on time for their growing needs.
Marine cargo from the UAE to the United Kingdom
Less than a container load
Marine shipping allows you to rent space in a container for your sea cargo. It is ideal if your cargo is not enough to send a full container from the UAE to the United Kingdom. Your cargo container will share space with other products on a cargo ship going to the UK from a selected port in the UAE.
Full Container Load
With marine shipping you can rent a full container for your goods, so you can get exclusive use of the space. So, the container does not share your goods with other products.
How long will it take to send cargo by sea from the UAE to the UK?
It takes at least 35 days to deliver a shipping container from the UAE to the United Kingdom. This is the typical transit time for the maritime service from Jebel Ali in Dubai to Filatova in the UK. 8 While shipping on the same route takes 39 days, cargo from Jebel Ali arrives in London Gerro in 38 days.
Although marine cargo typically weighs more than 100 kilograms, marine shipping is the most profitable way to move goods from the UAE to the United Kingdom. It is very easy for you if you choose to export using this method. Although sea freight services involve transporting goods from one port to another within a shipping container, there are important differences between the two types of exports. The option you choose often depends on the nature of your goods, their weight, and their quantity.
Cargo ports in the UAE
While there are many marine and cargo facilities in the UAE to send commercial cargo, many marine carriers focus on routing goods to the UK from the following ports.
- It is located on the coast of the Indian Ocean.
- It takes just three hours from Dubai and Abu Dhabi to here.
- Located and owned by the Sharjah Ports Authority, it is famous for handling fast and efficient containers.
- The largest container port in the Middle East
- It has been rated as the best port in the region for the last 25 years.
Cargo ports in the United Kingdom
- It is located on the southern coast of England, less than 160 km from the European continent.
- The largest 15.5-meter draft vessels currently in use will be able to enter the port.
- Located on the northern bank of the river Thom’s
- The fastest-growing sea freight hub in the UK.
· A state-of-the-art, technologically advanced port near London.